Localization: Wrocław Daily activitiesAs a member of Agile team with cross-cutting skills, you will be responsible for software design, implementation, analyzing and solving engineering problems. Your daily...
As a member of Agile team with cross-cutting skills, you will be responsible for software design, implementation, analyzing and solving engineering problems. Your daily activities will include review and implementation of functional and non-functional requirements. We are building systems which operate on vast amounts of data – you will be involved in development of advanced data processing mechanisms, storage capabilities and monitoring functions, so that our systems are running smoothly every day.
Our projects are developed in variety of technologies:
- Data storage/processing: Spark, Hive, Impala, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Presto
- Other: Git, Docker, Node.js, React
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology, Mathematics or equivalent education
- Solid programming skills in languages listed above
- Knowledge of distributed data processing frameworks (experience with Hadoop ecosystem is a plus)
- Good knowledge of web development
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)